How To Apply for a Labradoodle Puppy in Austin, TX
1. Submit the Puppy Application. You will be contacted by email within three days.
2. We will give you a call following the email to be sure there are no unanswered questions. At that time, we will discuss the care and time requirements involved in caring for and nurturing an Australian Labradoodle. If you decide to move forward with adoption then arrangements will be discussed regarding a deposit.
3. Our pet price is $3000. which includes Texas sales tax. A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your reservation. You may pay the deposit through Venmo, Pay Pal ( $515), or cashiers check payable to HeartRock Labradoodles. The balance must be paid in full and cleared prior to puppy pick up. The breederhas the right to hold back 1 to 2 puppies out of each litter prior to all reservations. Your place on the reservation list is held once your deposit has been received. Your deposit will be applied to your total puppy cost and deducted from the balance due.
4. You will be kept up to date each step of the way. We will post on-line once an upcoming litter is confirmed, projected due date. and when the puppies have arrived. We will post new photos of the puppies online each week and give you information regarding personality and observations.
Once the puppies are born we also send out weekly emails to all families that have a puppy reserved with pertinent information to help you prepare for your new furry friend.!
5. Puppy Selection Process- puppies are selected in order of deposits received. We do our best to help families with gender, coat, color and temperament preferences. All puppies are adorable but we strive to make sure everyone is happy with their final choice. If you do not find a suitable puppy from your reserved litter spot you may move your deposit to any upcoming litter in the future.
6. Your new puppy will come to you with age appropriate shots and deworming. They are micro-chipped at seven weeks and will have a final wellness check at this time. Please note- HeartRock Labradoodles DOES NOT do early spay or neuter on the input of several vets including Texas A & M Vet Clinic. The puppies are sold as pets only on a strict spay or neuter contract which will need to be completed by 8 months of age. We do follow up! If you are looking to purchase a breeding dog please contact us directly for pricing and information.
7. Pick-up Day!- At 8-9 weeks of age puppies will be going home. An appointment will be made for all new puppy families approximately a week and a half out of going home day. Appointments are made in order of your reserved spot from deposits received. This is an exciting day as they join their "forever" homes. We offer "forever" support as well so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. The first few day and weeks will be an adjustment period for all and we want it to be as seamless as possible. We love your puppy as much as you do so we are always here to help! We can fly your puppy to you with a courier (no cargo) or deliver or meet you to deliver your puppy. Additional fees will apply.